After more than five months, we are again able to offer you tickets for tours of Villa Tugendhat.
Here’s a summary of the most important information regarding our re-opening:
- Ticket sales will be resumed in three waves according to the dates of the tours and will only take place online. The individual waves are:
1. Tours in June 2021 – on sale from 10.00 on May 28, 2021
2. Tours in July 2021 – on sale from 10.00 on June 4, 2021
3. Tours in August 2021 – on sale from 10.00 on June 11, 2021
The following months will be added as follows:
Tours in October 2021 – on sale from 10.00 on August 2, 2021
Tours in November 2021 – on sale from 10.00 on September 1, 2021
Tours in December 2021 – on sale from 10.00 on October 1, 2021
Clients who are interested in a group tour (i.e. 16 or more people), should contact us at email@example.com.
- Each tour group is limited to 16 people. To visit, one must present one of the following:
– have a negative RT-PCR test not exceeding 7 days old,
– have a negative POC (so-called antigenic) test not exceeding 72 hours old, (can be proved by your employer's confirmation of the self-test or affidavit),
– have a laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event,
– proof of having received the first dose of vaccine against covid-19 at least 22 days before this event and in the case of a single dose vaccine, at least 14 days before.
The above points do not apply to children aged 6 and under.
- There is a high interest in tickets. What do you recommend so we have a chance to buy a ticket?
– If your time options allow, we recommend aiming the visit to the working days of the week. Dates on weekends and public holidays are regularly sold out in a matter of a few minutes.
– If it happens that tickets are no longer available, the last alternative is to enter within the Brnopas card, which is offered by the Brno Tourist Information Centre. More information about this alternative can be found at: https://www.gotobrno.cz/en/brnopas/