With the reopening of VT, several new positions in our team of guides have become available. Would you like to work in the unique environment of a UNESCO monument?
– excellent speaking skills and pleasant demeanour;
– knowledge of modern architecture and the context of the Tugendhat Villa;
– fluent English (other languages, especially German, a great advantage);
– time flexibility (at least ten eight-hour shifts must be completed per month);
– the position is ideal for university students.
– work in the unique environment of a UNESCO monument;
– daily communication with clients from all over the world;
– the possibility of significantly improving your communication skills;
– employment on the basis of an employment agreement;
– appropriate salary;
– an excellent work team;
– the possibility of further professional growth and involvement in international projects.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV by 31 May 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be invited for a personal interview.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!