A 90-minute guided tour of Villa Tugendhat, which will introduce you to the entire building including the technical facilities. The tour includes:
3rd floor – bedroom floor (upper terrace, entrance hall, parents’ section, children’s section)
2nd floor – main living area, preparation room, kitchen, garden (depending on weather conditions)
1st floor – technical floor (air-conditioning machinery room, boiler room, electric windows machine room, laundry room, photo chamber, fur coats safe)
Garden (depending on weather conditions), exhibitions on the technical floor.
Duration: 90 minutes
Capacity: max. 16 persons per group.
Maximum of 3 groups per one booking.
family admission (i.e. 2 adults and 1-2 children under 15 years of age)
- pupils and students (up to 26 years of age; a valid student card with a photo must be shown);
- Teachers and tutors (accompanying a school group);
- Seniors over 65 years of age and holders of Seniorpas, ZTP and ZTP/P cards;
- Family ticket: 2 adults and 1–2 children under 15 years.
More information can be found here.
- ICOM, Association of Museums and Galleries of the Czech Republic – from selected institutions, ZTP escorts – please make your booking by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Children to 6 years.
Tickets for individuals or groups from 1 to 15 people (including children of any age).
We’re evidencing a huge interest in the extended tours and the capacity of the house is unfortunately very limited. When buying tickets, it may happen that the tours are sold out within a few moments on the sale opening day. All available dates are visible here in the e-shop. It is not possible to increase the capacity or make a reservation for a tour. Thank you for your understanding!
If your tour is 16 people or more (including children of any age). Information and conditions of group visits are available HERE.