1. The garden and the exhibition are open
From 11 May 2021, the Garden tour is open to the public during the usual opening hours (Tuesday-Sunday; 10.00-17.30). On this tour, you can also visit the RE: CAPITULATION.1945.1996 exhibition on the technical floor of Villa Tugendhat, which presents less well-known photographs of the villa from the period after World War II in a visually captivating form and describes the fate of the building after the departure of the family that inhabited it. The exhibition was planned as part of the 90th anniversary celebrations of the Tugendhat Villa. Our souvenir shop will also open.
More information about the exhibition is HERE.
Entry to the garden also includes the possibility to go through the turnstile to the garden of Villa Löw-Beer. The turnstile will be open from 12. May 2021.
2. Online ticket sale on the website remains closed. When will it be possible to buy a ticket?
Online ticket sale is currently suspended. Tours of the building can take place in case the ‘package no. 4’ stipulated by the Government of the Czech Republic is released. According to the information available, this package cannot be expected to come into force before 24 May 2021 (the date sis ubject to change).
We will inform you about the opening of ticket sales depending on the development of the epidemiological situation. Information will be available on www.tugendhat.eu and on the official Villa Tugendhat profiles: linktr.ee/VillaTugendhat.
3. How will the tours be released for sale?
The release of tours for sale will take place gradually in several waves so as not to overload online ticket sales. The distribution of the individual sales waves will, of course, depend on the epidemiological situation and the regulations in force, as follows:
Wave 1: Tour dates in May and June 2021
Wave 2: Tour dates in in July 2021
Wave 3: Tour dates in in August 2021
We will announce the specific dates when it will be possible to purchase tickets as soon as the possible tour capacities and epidemiological regulations that need to be met for the organization of tours are known.
4. There is a huge interest in purchasing tickets. What do you recommend so we have a chance to buy a ticket?
- If your time options allow it, we recommend planning the visit to the working days of the week. Tours on weekends and public holidays are regularly sold out in minutes.
- If you plan to visit with 16 or more people, it is necessary to book a visit by e-mail: email@example.com.
- If tickets are no longer available, the last alternative is to enter with the Brnopas card, which is offered by the Brno Tourist Information Centre. More information about this alternative can be found at: https://www.gotobrno.cz/brnopas/.