If you would like to visit Villa Tugendhat during the holidays of 28 October and 17 November, you can buy tickets from 12 noon today HERE.
On Thursday 17 November, which is also International Student Day, the programme will be extended with a special offer for students. By purchasing a free ticket on the above-mentioned website and presenting a valid proof of study, students can enjoy a free tour of the Villa from the Outside.
As part of the long-term cooperation with the Brno Region Museum, it will also be possible to visit the garden of the neighbouring Villa Löw-Beer free of charge on both public holidays.
How do you buy a free ticket?
1. Click on the link: https://portal.colosseum.eu/tours?mrsid=215;
2. Click on the date: 17 November;
3. Choose a tour time (if it is not available, it is unfortunately already sold out);
4. Select the free category;
5. Fill in other required information. Remember to take your proof of study (e.g. ISIC) with you on the tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org