After more than five months, we are again able to offer you tickets for tours of Villa Tugendhat.
Here’s a summary of the most important information regarding our re-opening:
- Ticket sales will be resumed in three waves according to the dates of the tours and will only take place online. The individual waves are:
1. Tours in June 2021 - on sale from 10.00 on May 28, 2021
2. Tours in July 2021 - on sale from 10.00 on June 4, 2021
3. Tours in August 2021 - on sale from 10.00 on June 11, 2021
The following months will be added depending on the development of the epidemiological situation. Clients who are interested in a group tour (i.e. 16 or more people), should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each tour group is limited to 16 people. To visit, one must present one of the following:
– a negative PCR test result for COVID-19, no older than 7 days;
– a negative antigen test for COVID-19, no older than 72 hours;
– Confirmation of vaccination against COVID-19 (having been vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine more than 21 days ago);
– a confirmation of vaccination against COVID-19 (or you have received the first dose of vaccination at least 21 days ago).
– Confirmations of a negative test result from the workplace or school are also recognized.
– The above points do not apply to children aged 6 and under.
- There is a high interest in tickets. What do you recommend so we have a chance to buy a ticket?
– If your time options allow, we recommend aiming the visit to the working days of the week. Dates on weekends and public holidays are regularly sold out in a matter of a few minutes.
– If it happens that tickets are no longer available, the last alternative is to enter within the Brnopas card, which is offered by the Brno Tourist Information Centre. More information about this alternative can be found at: https://www.gotobrno.cz/en/brnopas/
- Information on the cancellation of tickets from 18 December 2020 to 31 March 2021, vouchers for 2020 and other information can be found HERE.