In connection with the development of our team of guides at Villa Tugendhat, we are currently looking for suitable new candidates. Would you like to work in the unique environment of a UNESCO heritage site?
- excellent speaking skills and pleasant demeanour;
- knowledge of modern architecture and the context of the Tugendhat Villa;
- fluent English (other languages, especially German, a great advantage);
- time flexibility (the expactation is to be able to cover approx. 80h of work/month);
- the position is ideal for university students.
- work in the unique environment of a UNESCO monument in an excellent work team;
- daily communication with clients from all over the world;
- the possibility of significantly improving your communication skills;
- employment on the basis of an employment agreement;
- appropriate salary;
- the possibility of further professional growth and involvement in international projects.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com. Selected candidates will be invited for a personal interview. We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
Announcment to download