The Tugendhat Family returned from Venezuela to Switzerland.
The building became the property of the Czechoslovak Republic in October 1950 and was assigned to the State Institute for Curative Physiotherapy.
The first stage of the construction of the Faculty Children's Hospital in Brno on Černopolní street not far from Villa Tugendhat (project Bedřich Rozehnal 1947-48) was carried out in 1949-50. A remarkable...
The 1950s in Czechoslovakia saw the liquidation of civil society and its unification. It was a period of political trials, persecution and murders.