One of the first innovations for 2023 prepared by the Brno City Museum is a change in the ticketing system, which also affects the sale of tickets to Villa Tugendhat. Tickets for 2023 will now be sold through the Brno iD system. For Villa Tugendhat, the following changes are essential:
- It is now possible to purchase a gift voucher from the Brno City Museum, which can be used not only to pay for admission to Villa Tugendhat, but also to Špilberk Castle, or to purchase other goods from the offer. The amount of the voucher depends on the customer’s wishes, ranging from a minimum of CZK 100 to a maximum of CZK 7500.
- The voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- You can find more info about gift vouchers here.
- Villa Tugendhat tour tickets for individual visitors (i.e. up to and including 15 guests) are on sale for the next 90 days. This sales window moves forward every day. Dates that are not currently on sale have the start date indicated directly in the sales system.
- In November 2022, two tour days will be released for sale per day so that by 1 December, 2022, dates will be on sale up to and including 1 March 2023.
- Group bookings (i.e. 16-48 people) must still be booked individually via the online form available at: https://bit.ly/VT_groups.
- It is also now possible to change the date of the tour if you cannot use the registered date. The change must be processed at least 5 days in advance.
- The admission remains for the moment at the levels of the year 2022.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Villa Tugendhat reservation department at firstname.lastname@example.org.